Women are dynamic! Women are powerhouses! Lydia Fenet has single-handedly raised over $1 BILLION dollars for more than 800 organizations. After being interviewed on The Today Show, she sits down with Kristina and discusses her extraordinary self-confidence journey from being a charity auctioneer for Christie’s, to being an entrepreneur, 2-time best-selling author, motivational speaker and host of the podcast, Claim Your Confidence, and how she now uses her journey to aid other women in their confidence journey as well. At the young age of 24, Lydia got the rare opportunity to become an auctioneer in an industry that was almost completely male-dominated. Lydia continued to go after what she wanted with the understanding that “no doesn’t mean forever”! Today, she is the Founder and CEO of the Lydia Fenet Agency, a boutique agency representing top tier charity auctioneers. Lydia has broken down countless barriers for women in the auction industry. This is motivation! This is confidence!
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Cheer yourself on! This conversation is so motivational that you can’t help but see yourself in Lydia’s story!
- Understand that “no doesn’t mean forever” and to embolden yourself to go after what you want no matter what!
- Expect your journey to be imperfect and know that’s half the fun of it!
- Realize that confidence doesn’t come when you’re at the top of the mountain!
- BE AUTHENTIC! Understand that success is absolutely dependent upon you being yourself!
- Determine YOUR Strike Method!