Meet Ruthie Silver, host of the podcast, Moms Have More Fun, mom, wife, and health and fitness expert. When her life took a traumatic turn at age 19, she found herself facing the unknown but with the grit to survive no matter what. Today, she uses the strength and understanding of her life and experiences to continue to take care of herself and let that flow out onto her family and other mothers. She motivates moms to strive to thrive, seek balance and prioritize themselves, nurture themselves and others, and move to show up as their best selves every day.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Appreciate someone else’s journey from trauma to thriving!
- Learn how to get back on track after “big T” trauma.
- Learn to see the silver lining in all things.
- Learn how trauma can unveil grit, strength and tenacity.
- Understand how important it is to be of support for others and have support for yourself.
- See the value in celebrating your own growth.
- Understand the vitality of balance and learn how to prioritize and nurture yourself to be a better parent and spouse.
- Strive to show up with a positive attitude everyday.
Ruthie is a military wife, mom bursting with love for her two young boys, health and fitness expert, and online marketer. Her mission is to help others stop settling for survival mode, find more joy and lightness in motherhood, and step into the most vibrant versions of themselves. She is host of the podcast, Moms Have More Fun, where she dispels the notion of the “hot mess mama” and empowers moms to be happy, healthy, and fulfilled – while holding space for raw moments in motherhood and life. She wants moms to remember that they are a priority and in being that priority, to elevate their mindset, health, and fitness to thrive. She works to remind mothers to find balance, feel confident and radiate their own joy. Listen up!