In this episode, you will be able to:
- Uncover the crucial role of work-life balance in fostering women’s productivity and overall happiness.
- Explore ways to develop and maintain meaningful relationships that can enrich your life on many levels.
- Learn to shift your mindset towards prioritizing well-being and personal fulfillment, breaking away from outdated traditional notion of success.
- Challenge preconceived societal definitions of success and carve out a personal path to achievement.
- Discover how to build supportive communities that encourage your personal and professional growth.
As an entrepreneur, Sarah O’Brien Hammond is a community creator, life and career coach, and recruiter. She creates safe and judgment-free containers for women to gather and discuss what matters most. In her coaching practice, Sarah works with over-functioning, high-performing women who don’t feel aligned (inspired, motivated, challenged, purposeful) with their work or life. She supports women in designing their dream life/career, gaining the confidence to go after it, and designing a roadmap to getting there. She is also passionate about ditching the hustle-and-grind mentality and achieving success differently. She lives in the Big Apple with her two teen daughters, husband, and french bulldog, Champ!
Web: The NoW NYC