In this episode, you will be able to:
- Grasp the importance of internal fortitude and resilience in crisis periods.
- Gain insights into the difficulties and dynamics of coping with a loved one’s addiction.
- Pull apart the misconceptions and lack of awareness associated with addiction.
- Identify the crucial role of support networks and resources for those struggling with addiction and their dear ones.
- Understand the critical components of trust, appreciation, and self-confidence in the journey towards recovery and mending bonds.
Tassin Smith is a co-author of Dare to Express, a collection of bold stories and brave women. She’s also an embodiment coach on a courageous journey as she battles shame and fear while navigating her husband’s addiction. Prepare to be captivated as she uncovers surprising revelations and confronts the challenges. Through her story, we will delve into the intricate complexities of living with a loved one’s addiction, pondering the uncertain path for Tassin and her family. Get ready for an episode that will provoke deep thoughts and emotions.
Tassin Smith’s journey shaped the person she is today. Growing up in Washington as the youngest of four sisters, she took on the role of caretaker when her father passed away at age 10. She met her husband in high school, and together they faced and overcame alcoholism and drug addiction. These experiences taught her the importance of self-love and acceptance. Tassin also found solace in nature’s healing power, restoring her body, mind, and spirit harmony. Embracing the mantra “She is becoming comfortable becoming herself,” Tassin transformed from anger and silence to embracing her authentic self. She is now a loving, open, confident, responsible, joyful, and fun-loving woman who deeply cares for the Earth and its inhabitants.
Connect with Tassin: